SECURE PAYMENTSAll payment are Secured and trusted.
FREE SHIPPINGFree Shipping Over $80
SteelBlue 312158 Parkes Zip
The Parkes Zip is a men’s 95mm hiker-style lace-up Ankle Boots with an industrial grade zipper so you don’t have to worry about tying up laces every day. A popular 100% comfortable choice for Warehouse Staff, Construction and Courier Drivers. The boot also features a heat resistant TPU outsole to 130 degrees, a 200 joule safety steel toe cap and premium Water Resistant
- Boots made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
- Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in
- Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- A treatment during the manufacturing process provides water resistance so that water is repelled from the surface.
- Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
- A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.
- A renewable resource that offers long-term antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against fungus, bacteria and the odours caused by bacteria.
- Sanded or buffed into a velvet-like finish, our premium Nubuck Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- A soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high qual
- Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot's peak stress