SECURE PAYMENTSAll payment are Secured and trusted.
FREE SHIPPINGFree Shipping Over $80
Hard Yakka UTILITY SAFETY BOOT Y60125
Utility 5" is the dependable, quality workboot that you expect from the Hard Yakka brand. A wide profile steel toe and an extra wide fit; there is plenty of room for feet of all sizes. A 10 gauge YKK® coil side zip ensure easy on off, with a water resistant nylon and leather upper. Ideal for general trade, construction and DIY.
All the essentials in one boot.
- Wide profile steel toe
- 10 Gauge YKK® Coil Zip
- Additional under foot Phylon Interlayer
- Nylon (Non-Metallic) Shank
- TPU Outsole, PU Midsole
- Dual Layer Memory foam / PU footbed
- Ideal for Light Industrial, Construction & General Trade
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
- Heat resistant to 130 degrees Celsius.
- Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot.
- Added toe protection which helps to increase strength and abrasion resistance.
- Repels water so that it soaks in more slowly ie. walking through dew or damp areas.
- This shape is designed specifically for the broad Australian Foot.
- Water Resistant Leather & Breathable Nylon Upper